- Laser Based Combustion Diagnostics.
- Multistage combustion | Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts.
- 2nd Edition.
- The Seven Conflicts: Resolving the Most Common Disagreements in Marriage.
Email Address. Sign In. Access provided by: anon Sign Out.
Applied modeling of combustion development of hydrocarbonic-air mixtures Abstract: The article describes modeling task statement of optical radiation flux of fuel-air hydrocarbonic mixtures explosion at an initial stage of development on an example of coal mines atmosphere. Parameters of coal mines atmosphere are considered.
The process of ignition and combustion of methane-air mixtures in coal mines atmosphere is analyzed. The approach to the decision of applied modeling problem for determining of change in time of optical radiation of combustion methane-air mixture is offered. Initial data for modeling carrying out are formulated.
Subscribe to our Newsletter. Thanks for subscribing!
- Horror Films of the 1990s.
- The Prayer of Maitreya and An Easy and Pleasant Path to Enlightenment.
- Applied Combustion - CRC Press Book.
- Organization Space: Landscapes, Highways, and Houses in America!
- Surface and Interface Analysis: An Electrochemists Toolbox.
- Management of Sports Development.
- Library Cat-A-Log (Library Cat Chronicles Book 1).
- British Vocational Qualifications: A Directory of Vocational Qualifications Available in the United Kingdom (British Vocational Qualifications).
- Applied Combustion Technology.
- Historical Residence Records.
- Eugene L. Keating.
- 1st Asia-Pacific Combustion Institute Summer School?
- The Blackwell Companion to Major Contemporary Social Theorists (Wiley Blackwell Companions to Sociology).
- Universal Ethics:Perspectives and Proposals from Scandinavian Scholars (The Raoul Wallenberg Institute Human Rights Library, Volume 11);
You're almost done. Check your email and click the link to confirm your subscription.
You don't smell human...
Scope and objectives The objectives of the APCISS-1 are to expose the attending students to the domain of combustion science with strong applications to fire safety. Specific objectives are to expose attendants to: High quality lectures in combustion; Hands-on training in combustion-based fire safety aspects, including experimental and numerical workshops; and Form research and collaboration networks.
Program overview The school will have a theoretical track and a practical track. Get Directions.